OPAD would like to announce three available placements for EVS (European Voluntary Service). Volunteers for our office in Stockholm, starting in April 2017- April 2018 for the duration of 12 months. As an EVS-volunteer at OPAD, you will get the chance to broaden your skills and interests in working with international projects that promotes youth
active participation in the societal development. We are looking for EVS-volunteers:
• With self-initiative and ability to work autonomously
• Motivation to actively contribute and share your knowledge and ideas in our activities
• Creativity and interest to create your own project within Erasmus + framework
• Have a deep interest for the non-profit world
• Ability to work fluently in English. We provide a language course in Swedish for your further improvement during your EVS time
• from 18 to 30 years The EVS-programme provides you with:
• A monthly allowance for accommodation, food, pocket money and public transportation.
• Swedish language course
• Health Insurance
• Training courses during your volunteering.
• Travels to your volunteer-placement and home after finishing your EVS.
Deadline for applicants is the 15th March 2017
OPAD EVS team
[contact-form-7 id=”1053″ title=”Internship application form”]