Gender Equality, Democratic Governance and Human Right Programmes
Gender, Democratic Governance and Human Rights Promotion are pivot area of OPAD focus, OPAD implements and supports many projects connecting to human right based approach. The Organization’s effort is dedicated to protect human rights and ending human rights abuses, OPAD is committed to the implementation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Sustainable development Goals.
To realize Gender Equality, Democratic Governance and Human Rights in Developing Countries; OPAD concentrate its efforts towards:-
1. Promotion and Campaigns against Elimination of all forms of discrimination against all women and girls in developing Countries.
2. Promote Communal access and use of enabling information and communications technology, to promote women and girls empowerment and Global Connectivity.
3. Work with Governments and Relevant Authorities in Developing Countries to Adopt and strengthen Gender responsive policies and enforceable legislation that promote equality and the empowerment of women and girls in Decision making from local to national levels.
4. Promote rule of law at the national and international levels and ensure equal access to justice, Ensure responsive civil engagement and fare representative of all in decision-making at all levels.
5. Ensure local Citizens access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation and international agreements and the same time fight Corruption.