- This event has passed.
1st Global Youth Leaders Conference
January 1, 2015 @ 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration to the 1st Global Youth Leaders Conference is required for all participants, including speakers and invited participants.
The registration for the various field visits and social events will be confirmed upon payment on a “first come – first served” basis. Please note that 1st Global Youth Leaders Conference registration is open to adults only. Children are not allowed to enter, even if accompanied by an adult.
Payment should be submitted together with the online registration form. Registration for 2015 1st Global Youth Leaders Conference will open in March, 2015.
The full week fee entitles you to:
- Admittance to 1st Global Youth Leaders Conference
- Welcome reception at the Quality Hotel Prince Philip (pre-registration is required)
- Mingle and dance at the conference venue (pre-registration is required)
- Daily coffee/tea breaks (Fairtrade)
- Conference bag and conference materials
- Water bottle
2015 1st Global Youth Leaders Conference Programme:
- Young Professionals’ Day
At the 1st Global Youth Leaders Conference we will continue the successful tradition of the Young Professionals’ Day – an entire day of activities specifically for those of you at the start of your career.
During the Young Professionals’ Day we open the doors to young enthusiasts between 16 and 35 years.
You will receive free access to specially designed seminars as well as the Stockholm Junior Water Prize Award Ceremony, Young Professional’s Mingle, the Ideas Marketplace, guided tours of the exhibition and a CV clinic.
More information on how to register will be available in March 2015.
- Our registration is op and you are now most welcome to sign up for the 2013 World Water Week. Don’t forget that the early bird registration discount ends June 30!